Wells Fargo Partnership
Preferred Payment Processing Provider for IAQA
IAQA’s partnership with Wells Fargo helps you manage your business’ payment processing and banking efficiently, affordably, and easily.
Many Ways to Pay
Payment options for customers continue to grow as new technologies come to the market. You want to accept as many of these options as possible to give your customers the convenience they want and expect.
As a Wells Fargo Merchant Services customer, you can customize a payment solution that makes sense for you and include:
- American Express®
- Discover® Network
- Gift cards
In addition to credit, debit, and gift cards, Wells Fargo can provide solutions to support new payment methods such as EMV chip card and NFC (Near Field Communication) contactless payments.
Solutions to Fit Your Needs
Wells Fargo is committed to providing you with simple solutions that fit your individual needs.
- Customized payment options so you can accept payments at the office, online, or remotely.
- Simple setup so you are up and running quickly.
- Funding as soon as the next business day when linked to a Wells Fargo deposit account.
- Support when you need it with robust online reporting and customer service available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Get Comfortable About Compliance
Wells Fargo’s team of experts understands Payment Card Industry (PCI) requirements and payment network regulations that may affect your business. They will provide you with tools and information to help you keep your customers’ information safe, and protect your business and its reputation.
Three Ways IAQA Members Benefit
When Choosing Wells Fargo Merchant Services
- Preferred pricing – As a member of the Indoor Air Quality Association, you’re eligible to receive reduced pricing terms, helping you keep costs lower.
- Waived fees – Your IAQA membership also qualifies you for a number of annual and monthly fee waivers saving you hundreds of dollars.
- Expert guidance – To help you keep up with changes in payment technology and security requirements, like chip card technology and NFC payments such as Apple Pay.
Manage costs | Maintain compliance | No application fee | No set-up fee | No annual fee | No statement fee | No per transaction fee
Contact Megan Danell for more details at 480-724-3820 or Megan.J.Danell@wellsfargo.com.
Indoor Air Quality Association
1120 Rt 73, Suite 200
Mt Laurel, NJ 08054