Get Involved at IAQA
Your participation in IAQA brings meaningful change to the industry and your career. Our dedicated volunteers advance our mission every single day. From presenting at our Annual Meeting to sharing our social media posts, there are many ways to get involved.
There’s a place for you at IAQA!
Regardless of your expertise, interests, or schedule, there are numerous opportunities to get involved.
Here are some ideas to get you started!
- Join a Committee
- Start a Chapter in your area
- Apply for a leadership position at your local Chapter
Network & Learn
- Attend a Chapter Meeting
- Attend the Annual Meeting
- Learn from our monthly live and on-demand webinars, training courses, and IAQA University
- Become a social media ambassador by sharing our Facebook and Twitter posts
- Join the IAQ conversation on our LinkedIn group
- Share photos from IAQA events by using the hashtag #IAQA
- Submit a presentation proposal for our Annual Meeting (per deadlines)
- Present at your local Chapter
- Teach one of our monthly webinars
- Become an IAQA-certified trainer
- Record a Tech Tip video
- Invite colleagues to the Annual Meeting
- Recruit your colleagues to join IAQA
- Respond to legislative surveys from the Government Affairs Committee
- How has your IAQA membership benefited you? Share your story by sending us your testimonial.
Indoor Air Quality Association
1120 Rt 73, Suite 200
Mt Laurel, NJ 08054