IAQA Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference in Princeton, NJ
Powered by IAQA Trenton Chapter
June 28, 2019
8 AM to 5 PM
Please register on www.IAQA-NJ.org.
(1) Environmental Aspects of Indoor Production of Cannabis
Michelle Casella, M.S.
CBD Associates Group, Principal and Director of Horticultural Programs
(2) Common Contaminants of Concern in the PALMS* of your Hands – P.A.L.M.S.* Updates (* PCB, Asbestos, Lead/Legionella, Mold/Metals, Silica/Safety)
Mark Drozdov, SSM, CSFSM, CAI, CMA
The Cooper Union University, Adj. Professor
ASSP NYC Technical Programs, Chair
(3) What We Learned from IEQ Survey Data of 40,000 Residential Houses, Behaviors, and Reported Symptoms
Carl Grimes, HHS CIEC
Hayward Healthy Home Institute, Managing Director
(4) Creating a HASP (Health and Safety Plan)
Scott Vogel, M.S., CBRM, CEOP
Emergi-Clean Inc., CEO
OSHA Outreach TrainerEast Coast Training Ctr. for EHS Inc., Director
(5) Sensitization and the Built Environment – Connecting Research and Practice
Eva M King, MSc, PhD, CIEC
AURA EnviroScience LLC, Founder & Principal Scientist
NJHA Conference and Event Center
760 Alexander Road
Princeton, New Jersey 08543
Contact Chapter Director, Dr. Wei Tang or other Officers if you have any questions.
Wei Tang, Ph.D.
256 Bridge St
Metuchen, NJ 08840
L. Thomas Vaccara, CIEC
Membership Development Chair
Michael Keller, IH, CIEC