Share your expertise and grow your influence at IAQA’s 2020 Annual Meeting & Expo taking place February 19 – 21, 2020 in West Palm Beach, FL.
Anyone with innovative ideas, trending research, or cutting-edge science in the following topic areas is invited to submit a presentation for consideration.
- Drug Issues (marijuana, methamphetamine, fentanyl, etc.)
- Medical & Health
- Microbiological Issues (mold, bacteria, viruses)
- Advanced Technologies or Emerging Topics
- Building Science
- Cleanup & Remediation
- Business Management
- Incredible professional development opportunity
- Collaborate with experts in the field
- Receive recognition for and feedback about your presentation
- Expand your professional portfolio and network
- Be part of a dynamic community that has made IAQA’s Annual Meeting the “must-attend” event for those in the IAQ industry
IAQA’s Annual Meeting & Expo brings together 300+ attendees representing all segments of the IAQ industry including contractors, consultants, manufacturers, business service providers, facility owners and operators, plus government, military, medical, and academia professionals. Professional specializations range from mold, radon and asbestos, to lead, fire, flood, water damage, and more.
- Submission begins April 1, 2019 at 9:00 AM ET
- Submission ends June 7, 2019 at 11:59 PM ET
- Notifications of acceptance will be sent in July 2019
- Presentations due Monday, January 13, 2020
Submission Guidelines & Details:
Submitting an abstract to the IAQA 2020 Annual Meeting & Expo means that it will be blindly peer-reviewed and may be accepted for an oral presentation.
Please Note: You may submit as many abstracts as you wish. IAQA welcomes abstracts previously submitted to other meetings.
All presenters are expected to cover their own travel, lodging and discounted conference registration fees.