Live Webinar Series
IAQA’s live webinars are presented quarterly by experts on an array of prevalent industry topics. The webinars are one hour in length and include a live Q&A session with our expert presenter. They may be eligible for continuing education credits and/or hours from these organizations.
Webinars are FREE for members and $50 for non-members. Each quarter, we present a complimentary webinar for members only. To learn more about IAQA membership, please visit www.iaqa.org/membership.
*If you can’t attend the live webinar, you are still encouraged to register. You’ll receive a link to view the webinar on-demand following the live broadcast.
IAQA webinars may be eligible for continuing education credits and/or hours from these organizations:
- American Council for Accredited Certifications for one (1) hour of continuing education credit
- International Association of Certified Home Inspectors for one (1) continuing education hour
- National Air Filtration Association for one (1) continuing education credit
- Restoration Industry Association (if applicable*)
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association (if applicable*)
- American Bio Recovery Association (if applicable*)
* Eligibility will depend on the guidelines set by each organization. IAQA cannot guarantee that every webinar will qualify for continuing education credits and/or hours. The attendee is responsible for confirming with his/her organization if the presentation qualifies.
The contents of these webinars are solely the responsibility of the presenter(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Indoor Air Quality Association.
Indoor Air Quality Association
1120 Rt 73, Suite 200
Mt Laurel, NJ 08054