Mr. White is Vice President of American Environmental Specialists located in Southern California. He has over thirty years of experience in the environmental industry ranging from project management, construction, contracting and consulting. Mr. White is responsible for providing comprehensive Environmental, Health & Safety, and Sustainability consulting solutions to its clients both in the public and private sector relating to particulates, indoor air quality, healthcare construction issues, and environmental health assessments. He participates in field investigations for such issues and provides expert witness services as well.
He holds a California Certified Asbestos Consultant certification, California Contractors License, Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant and Nevada Asbestos Abatement Consultant certification. Mr. White is active in various organizations, including the California Society of Healthcare Engineers, Education Committee for Indoor Air Quality Association; First Vice President for the Indoor Air Quality Association, ASHRAE Member, and the California Safety & Health Committee for Association of General Contractors. He has written many articles for various trade publications on EH&S issues as well as a long standing list of engaging presentations, legal deposition and trial cases. Mr. White holds a Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement from Sam Houston State University, in Huntsville Texas.
His IAQA involvement includes:
- Chapter Director for LA/OC IAQA Chapter in California
- Education Committee Chair
- First Vice President for Board of Directors
- Mold Identification & Remediation
- Mold 101
- Poria Incrasatta
- Mold Remediation
- Mold Awareness
- Mold Seminar
- Mold Remediation Nightmares
- Mold & the Environment
- Mold Update
- Mold & Const. Defect Seminar
- Mold & Construction
- Mold & Fraud
- Recovering From a Disaster
- Environmental Health Management
- Reducing Risk Using Science
- An Honest Chemical Broker
- Lead RRP & Contractors
- Moisture Measurement in Materials- What’s in your toolbox?
- Water Intrusion Issues in Built Environment – Worker Safety
- Globally Harmonized Systems; Compliance Strategies
- Your WIMMP – Preventing Litigation/Workers Comp Claims
- Silica in Publicly Owner Treatment Works – It’s Going Down
- Bit ‘s Part, Pieces and Bodies … What Would You Do?
- Silica in the Built Environment- They’re Going Down
- Disinfection Methods & Procedures
- Silica, It’s Going Down – The Problems, The Effect, The Solutions
- Effects of Structural Pasteurization in the Built Environment
- Combustible Dust – Detonation, Deflagration & Explosion – How Not to be Infamous
- Remote Cloud Based Monitoring – Wave of Change !